Friday, May 24, 2013


No JUSTICE for BLACKS in the CALIFORNIA UNJUST SYSTEM


My name is Walter Ellis, an AFRICAN AMERICAN who believe and can confirm that most AFRICAN AMERICANS cannot receive justice especially in San Bernardino and Riverside, the most racist judicial system in CALIFORNIA.
My most recent encounter  with “Justice for White’s” began when I was injured 1/13/2009, fired, denied medical treatment, denied protection from the RACIST Fontana PD, denied Workman Compensation by Judge Chris Willmon  all who appear to be in bed with SCHNEIDER NATIONAL CARRIERS, INC., (SNI), www.truckerscomplaint.com  /  http://justiceforblacks.blogspot.com/     http://schneiderdotviolations.blogspot.com/

After being injured by SCHNEIDER I was terminated, sued for posting complaints on web site(s). truckerscomplaint.com

It has been my contention that when AFRICAN AMERICANS make complaints Federal agencies and the Judicial System most times fail to investigate.

 I am a Litigant in Pro-Se being sued by SCHNEIDER NATIONAL CARRIERS INC. for accusations I posted DEFAMATORY statements on my web sites. See:
 
DEFENDANT, IN MITIGATION, ARGUED THAT HE DID NOT KNOW EXACTLY WHAT MATERIAL PLAINTIFF CONSIDERS DEROGATORY.... /  CENTRAL REFRGERATED / SWIFT TRUCKING COMPLAINTS  /THESE RACIST BASTARDS   /

In 1965 Months after being hired by Riverside Police Department, RPD I was very discouraged when I entered the briefing room before beginning a shift to see on the bulletin board in large letters “Casa Blanca 2, RPD 0”, after two Hispanic youths were killed by RPD Officers. The killing of the first youth, I believe to be approximately 14 years of age was shot in the back after an accusation of a minor theft. I was told later by my Senior Training Officer that the police had lied regarding the circumstance of this shooting to avoid liability. I was advised by this Officer that the Officer shooting the youth had mistakenly shot the youth.

RPD had Police officer(s) who served as part time dispatchers who referred to African Americans as “NIGGERS”, and were not sanctioned by his supervisors.
In my opinion it is a miscarriage of justice to allow the JUDICIAL SYSTEM to be basterized in order that Judges such as John Pacheco, Chris Willmon can continue to support the discriminatory, unlawful employee treatment practiced by SCHNEIDER NATIONAL CARRIERS INC., a company that has such influence over these judges that they rule in favor of SNI, at times when other judges have ruled in my favor on the same case.

No comments:

Post a Comment